Re: [MOL] To all molers-chris [02221] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To all molers-chris

Chris, I am so sorry, had not idea the extent of this situation, so
disregard my previous comments! Ditto to what Sharon and Carla said.
those of us who have had abuse in our lives know that you can't change
'em, and no purpose is served by subjecting yourself to it. I hope
Virginia did go elsewhere for her convalescence; no one deserves that
kind of treatment. Love and prayers, Joicy