Re: [MOL] To all molers [02206] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To all molers

Dear Chris -
When a creep gets sick, they're just sick creeps.
It is not up to you to do miracles, leave that to God.
We choose our friends, but too often we're stuck with our relatives.
Use this time to grow closer with and support your sister and other wonderful
relatives.
Sorry your dad's a pickle, but you didn't do it and you can't save him.
Make jokes about it with your sister. If you think about it, aside from the
tragic illness, he's being a poop. What would you do/say if he weren't your
dad? Why make yourself suffer because he is. As for he's also nice sometimes,
it's probably when it's convenient to him.

You can always rely on people to do what they did.

sorry if this is inappropriate. it's probably also true. Best wishes to you and
your kind sister. she deserves not to put herself in front of that particular
freight train.

- sharon