Re: [MOL] From Chris [02192] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris

Chris
I wish I wish I lived closer to you.  You definitely need a shoulder and a
hug for that matter.  I feel so bad for you I'm crying up a storm here.
I'm hoping you can find time to pray and I'm hoping your dad calms down. It's
not good for all of you.
Lovingly,
PJ
143