[MOL] Lillian... [02190] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian...

Lillian,
I was looking at that AllAdvantage thing that pays you to surf the web...the
one you referred me to.  Remember I said it didn't ask for a referral number?
 I looked again so I could refer my son...this is all is says and it doesn't
ever ask for the referring number.
-chris

Referral Info
If you were referred to this page and sign up, your referrer will
automatically be credited.