Re: [MOL] From Chris [02189] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris

Dear Chris,
YOur father did not know what he was saying. He is in pain and cannot
think straight. He must feel that he is not capable of doing the things
that he used to do, and the statement about the air conditioner brought
it home for him. Please try to contact Virginia latter in the day and
give your father some time.
Thinking of you,
Debby