Re: [MOL] Welcome Home Carla!/Lil [02165] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Welcome Home Carla!/Lil

Take your bow Carla, you haven't lost your touch, still able to get one over me.  That is fine, I am # 2 only means I have to try harder and just one of these days.....LOL!  Always, lillian
-----Original Message-----
From: Carla <blessu@att.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Friday, May 28, 1999 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Welcome Home Carla!/Lil

Okay you little buglet!!  I knew you would be ready to raise a little heck the minute I got back!  Now if you are the shortstop, then I am coming in from left field to pinch hit!  LOL!  You are still my favorite pistola!

I see that you now send wonderful messages with all sorts of graphics.. Thinking you are just too far out of my league for me to even play in the game, so I will hang around for the weekend and then cry once more when I have to say goodbye for awhile longer.  Get ready though, for I will enjoy the time here!  LOL!

It is such a good feeling to see the posts from so many of you that are in my heart..   Please catch me up as you can.  Lots of love and big hugs....  Carla