[MOL] Re: Non-small Cell Lung CA with bone metastises [02164] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Non-small Cell Lung CA with bone metastises

Our family has just learned that our mom has been preliminarily diagnosed
with Lung CA.  We know it has spread to the bone but we are still not sure
where else.  We have been given a very poor prognosis already before any
treatment has begun.  We are ready to fight and we would appreciate any and
all ideas you have heard out there even if they are "alternative" methods.
We have heard of the "Hydrazine Sulfate" and "Shark cartilage enemas or
drinks" does anyone have any real info on these and are they worth looking
into. Thank you for any help you can give us.
Optimistically, The Seidmans.