Re: [MOL] Nancy [02153] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nancy

I know Carla,
boo hoo....LOL  I knew I wouldn't be out of that job for to long.
Love ya here while you are anyways,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 5/28/99 8:11:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, blessu@att.net
writes:

<< Don't get to used to me being here, as I can't stay on for long and will
be relying on you to forward things again.. Thanks my dear.. Carla...