Re: [MOL] beware of Me!! LOL!! from Nanc, Carla [02147] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] beware of Me!! LOL!! from Nanc, Carla

Hi Carla,
And here I have been forwarding you some mail, welcome home to your family of
MOL Angels.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 5/28/99 6:27:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, blessu@att.net