Re: [MOL] Debs idea is best,"Holiday Inn" [02141] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Debs idea is best,"Holiday Inn"

Frank,
I totally agree with you. But you left out,  room service, indoor
private plumbing, running water, fresh sheets, candies on the pillows,
hangers, the maid, waitress and concierge. O.k. so I am a spoiled
yuppie. You know what they say... if the shoe fits.
When we went camping our son was three years old. He was fine until bed
time. Then he pitched a fit. What do you mean I have to sleep on the
floor in that thing. David we have been telling you all about this for
weeks. Mom I thought you were kidding. That was not one of the more
memorable vacation nights.
Debby