Re: [MOL] Linda's Dad [02128] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Linda's Dad

Dear Joicy,

I am so very sorry to hear that Linda's dad passed
away... I know how close Linda is to him;
Please give her and her family my sincere
condolences. Is there an address that I could send

a card to? What is Linda's dad's name?

Hope that you are doing OK???

Love, Hugs, and Prayers
Dee