From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Frank Cromie
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 1999 9:00 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Frank and whirlpools....

That is why I love the Comfort or Fairfield Inns.A nice clean room,and a
good whirlpool.I also love those breakfast in the morning.My family and I
lived in Northern Calif,and we were always camping out in the Redwood
National Forest right next to the ocean.But we did ruff it in the central
mountains of Oregon.There were a lot of bears there.But,how I loved brown
lake.It was full of trout.But in North Dakota,its not worth camping here,too
many bugs..Love Frank