From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Stuart Scott Harth
Sent: Friday, May 28, 1999 6:33 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] A little good news to share

Dear Debbi "buttinski" - here's Cori butting in too to your response to Frank - with
which I concur totally.  Have you ever considered taking kava kava regularly for
anxiety and/or Bach flower essences such as Rescue Remedy ?? If you're not too
thrilled with taking Prozac or Zoloft or stuff like that, maybe having the others on
hand would help.  Kava kava really helps with anxiety...I know many people taking it
quite regularly with no side effects.  When I start to get uptight, I take a few drops
of Rescue Remedy and feel better....just a thought.  Love. Cori.