Re: [MOL] Re: Confused [02074] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Confused

Dear Gwen - cominn from one who practices what she preaches - I've gotten about 20
opinions, and then made my own decision based on the info I received and felt
comfortable with....I'd have been in surgery yesterday - but it just didn't "feel"
right.....your life is at stake and no one can place the same importance on it as
you do....it's got to "feel" right.  One needs to take control of one's medical
situation and become an active participant - in these days of drive-by medicine,
and doctors attending way too many HMO patients, not only do they not keep up with
all that's going on out there, but in addition, can miss crucial things....my
humble advice...get another opinion girlfriend.  Love. Cori.