Re: [MOL] A little good news to share [02072] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A little good news to share

Dear Frank: there's no reason for you to be suffering from depression - you need
to get a dr to prescribe you an anti-depressant, or at the very least, consider
taking St John's Wort or Rescue Remedy (Bach flower essences)....something.
You're tough - hang in there guy....Love. Cori.