Re: [MOL] Frank and whirlpools.... [02027] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Frank and whirlpools....

Hi Frank,
I don't go camping like that anymore, I can't run from the bears anymore, so
my way of camping is all the conveniences of home away from home, only this
week end we'll be camping out at home, except going to the kids camp ground
for a picnic one day over the weekend.
Love ya,
Nanc
People have seen a black bear with her cub just last week 7 milles from here
and across from my youngest daughters house.  I'm not to crazy about that.

In a message dated 5/27/99 6:06:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time, fmc@ndak.net