Re: [MOL] Kathy no due date yet [02025] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy no due date yet

Hi PJ,
I'm the one that gave a date of Feb 8th so that's what may have caused some
to think that you had a due date, sorry everyone, you'll have to wait for PJ
to announce that date.  PJ you know I'll always be praying for you and your
Mother and the rest of your lovely family too.  You need to have good news
for awhile so you can settle down a bit.  You take care now, OK?
Love ya,
Auntie Nanc
I'm happy you are waiting to see what you will have, I had all mine that way,
of course I didn't have the option of knowing, but I wouldn't have wanted to
know either.
Stay healthy.

In a message dated 5/27/99 6:39:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,