Re: [MOL] A little good news to share, to Frank.... [02008] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A little good news to share, to Frank....

Hi Kathy,
Franks daughter is going to have a baby.  Franks doing great, and God is
going to let him hang out to see all of his grandkids, right Frank?  So Kathy
are you in to moving?  Don said it sounded good, but he wants to be here til
his end of this world comes, this is his homestead property, and this is
where he wants to be.  If I live longer then Don, I will make the move if my
cousin would still want me to come.
Love ya,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)
Tiny Mite is still doing great.

In a message dated 5/27/99 2:01:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,