[MOL] to Frank....from Nanc [02007] Medicine On Line

[MOL] to Frank....from Nanc

Hi Frank,
It was so nice of you to write to me, thank you.  I have been sewing for a
few days, recovered cushions for my daughters travel trailer, a total of 8,
and then curtians for 10 windows and one doorway, I have to finish the
doorway yet.  My feet are doing pretty good, and am able to be on my feet
three house a day and increase the time about every three to four days if all
is well.  Thanks for the timer offer, but I am not soaking in the icecubes
anymore.  You probably were all coated inside with your chol  candy
bars,,,LOL right?  I've been also working on the MOL 2 web site with Lil, she
is doing a terrific job, I can hardly wait to have us open it to all of you
to see her handy work, I know you'll all love it.  It won't be to much longer
now.  I also have somemore business on the puter to do, make more business
cards and I have to design another web site for someone else.  I am so happy
that things are going well and you are sounding happy, that just warms my big
ole' heart.  Now just stay that way.  I think you need to pray that God lets
you stay long enough to meet me and some of the other MOLs, that should keep
you around for a long time, right?
You take care and thanks again for your letter and your concern for me, that
is so special.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 5/27/99 1:47:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, fmc@ndak.net