From: kcorrigan@chgw.com
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 1999 1:19 PM
Subject: RE: [MOL] A little good news to share

PJ and Frank!  Now I get it!  What wonderful news, PJ.  Your baby is due on my birthday!  And you, Frank.  That is glorious news.  I'm doing just great, friends.  I'm actually going camping with a bunch of my friends over the weekend.  The weather has been spectacular lately, and it should be gorgeous in the mountains.  Reilly and I have been doing some wonderful things in the house and yard -- I have an active social life -- and no complaints at all.  Keep up the good work, everyone.  Love, Kathy