RE: [MOL] June/John [01998] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] June/John

Hi John:  I can't say the doctor's not listening.  He sent me for a body
scan last month (3/31/99) and my CT Scan of lungs.  Bone Scan was Negative &
CT Lung shows tumor getting smaller.  He told me to get CT Lung, CT Abdomen
and Rib Xray end of June to see if anything has changed.  So it's not
him...I think it may be that the rib bones are becoming affected and maybe
it's still too small for the bone scan to pick up or else what looks like
shading and emphysema may be more cancer but of the small size - under .5
cm.  I thought Pet Scan mighat show more but don't think my insurance would
pay.

Take care June