[MOL] Pet Scan - Al Larson [01995] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Pet Scan - Al Larson

Hi, Al, my 2 cents. I have all three and they did the CT scans all in
one go, very quick process. The PET scan is used to complement the other
and can show biochemical activity of the faster growing cancer cells
that might not show up on x-rays for a long time. Jeanne