From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Frank Cromie
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 1999 12:13 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] A little good news to share

Thank you so much for your wonderful letter.You are so kind to take the time
to write to me.Things are a little better.I am able to get out and do a few
things.I really am looking forward to seeing this greandchild.I took my
Video Camera and filmed my other Daughter giving birth,that was really a
special treat,but I don,t think I will be able for this one.Anyway,once
again,I really appericate your support as I go through another bout of
severe depression.Thank You.Love Frank