Re: [MOL] A little good news to share, to Frank.... [01986] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A little good news to share, to Frank....

Hi Nanc,I got back tuesday from the VA Hospitol in Fargo.They could not give
me the Colonoscopy because I was not clean enough.So they rescheduled me for
sometime in June.This time I have to drink a whole gallon of liquid
plummer.I also had a few other doctor appointments,plus the dentist.They
filled one of my front teeth.It wasn,t to bad,but sticking that needle into
my gums just under my nose didn,t feel that great.

When we got home we got the good news.I am so excited for them and us.I
remember the first time that I had cancer,I asked the good Lord to spare my
life so that I could see my children grow up and have a family.I guess my
prayer was answered.NOW WHAT?

I was begining to worry about you Nanc,you where not on line.Is your foot
okay,or do I need to be the clock watcher.Love Frank