[MOL] English Creek Gardens (http://www.englishcreekgardens.com/) [01983] Medicine On Line

[MOL] English Creek Gardens (http://www.englishcreekgardens.com/)

Carla, lovely, do you belong to any garden clubs? Our family enjoys
touring gardens (I told you our relatives think we're boring!) We belong
to 3 garden clubs and have an annual pass to visit our local "World
Famous" gardens. Have a good Memorial Day. What do people do on this
holiday. We had our long weekend May 24 and it is to celebrate Queen
Victoria, long she reigned. Love, Jeanne
http://www.butchartgardens.bc.ca/butchart/