Re: [MOL] To Greg's MOL friends [01980] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Greg's MOL friends

Hi Sarah,
Thank you for the very nice letter to the MOLs that must have been a bit hard
to do right now.  I wanted to let you know that it came through to the forum
just fine.
Love you all,
Nanc

In a message dated 5/27/99 12:30:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,