[MOL] Chest Wall Syndrome [01976] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Chest Wall Syndrome

I was diagnosed with this condition twelve years ago. Since then it
comes and goes, and I can't seem to find any particular trigger. The
only advice I was given was to stop smoking (which I eventually did)
stop drinking caffeine (which I didn't) and stop stressing (which I
definitely didn't). I was given large doses if ibuprofen and used a
heating pad.
 This condition cam mimic some of the symptoms of a heart attack. I have
had my heart and lungs checked three times because of burning in the
right side of the chest and pain in my upper right arm and the sensation
of pressure in the chest.
 Unfortunately, I have not found any decent medical references to this
or any other way of dealing with it. If I find anything, I'll post it.