Re: [MOL] oasis clinic [01971] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] oasis clinic

Dear Cori, and Wendy and All,

First thank you for the information on Dr. Contreras and the Oasis
Clinic. WE are very close to San Diego and will be there sometime next
week for a few days. I will be in touch with Dr. Contreras sometime
today, at least his clinic, and request the information you suggest.
Now, it seems that by looking at his website there are similar
techniques or treatments to that of the Livingston Foundation and yet
there are other and more progressive techniques and medicines that Dr.
Contreras provides that the Livingston Foundation can't, since
Livingston Foundation is in the United States and is regulated by the
FDA and etc, whereas Dr. Contreras clinic is out of the country in
Mexico. Now, that may be a very big plus, as there are a number of very
highly reputable and progressive cancer clinics in Mexico, besides Dr.
Contreras, that have been in business for many years.

It seems to me that Dr. Contreras, is the one who cured Steve McQueen of
his malignancy some years back. Actually Steve McQueen did not pass away
from cancer but heart failure and not as a result of c.... So, there
have been many people from all over the world to attend these clinics.
So, we will be in contact with them today and wish to thank you all so
very much for the information you have provided.

I certainly will report  back here to Mol, should we seriously consider
attending the clinic for a period of time to help my Barb overcome her
disease. Of course at the moment she is in chemotherapy for four cycles
or three months of treatment as she has a recurrance, but nevertheless
our research and investigation into many new treatments, both
conventional and supplemental/complementary is ongoing.

I am encouraged to learn that there are many leads both in these
treatment areas of medicine that are finding their way to my computer
each moment we speak and Dr. Contreras is one of the many. So, for those
who are in this forum, pls continue to  ask, inquire, learn and then
just proceed to path your own journey of wellness. The key is to take
charge, as you are doing, and never ever give up. There is more and more
hope.....now.

God Bless and thank you.
marty and Barb auslander