Re: [MOL] Re: Confused [01958] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Confused

Gwen,
	If your not sure, get a third opinion or fourth if necessary.  We are
on our fourth.  You have to be comfortable with what they are doing to your
body. It's your life, find a doctor you trust and one that "listens".
Love, Nisi