Re: [MOL] Re: Confused [01956] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Confused

Dear Gwen,
Please get a third opinion. These two doctors differ to greatly not to.
As far as starting radiation in four to six weeks, no one told me that.
I did start the radiation on 4/5 and had lumpectomy on 2/16. Going on
just what you told me I'd say that the 5% sounds better than the other.
Debby