Re: [MOL] A little good news to share [01935] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A little good news to share

Dear Frank - your news is so joyous  - congratulations.  See now why it is
terribly important that you shower every day, chow down some nutritious food,
stay positive and focused, take a walk in the sunshine, or in the rain ....catch
a rainbow, or a star.....you have much to look forward to - not back.  Someone
once said to me that life is like the windshield/rear view mirror in the car.
Folks should spend their life looking out their front windshield, enjoying the
sights in front of them, just checking periodically over their shoulders thru
their rear view mirror at their past.  Not the other way around, spending the
time looking backwards.  Windshield is future and forward - rear view just to
check once in a while for happy memories, and keep truckin'....Congratulations.
Cori.