Re: [MOL] be nice to nurses... :-) Carla from Nanc.... [01923] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] be nice to nurses... :-) Carla from Nanc....

Hi Carla,
I'm busy recovering cushions and making curtians for my Daugheters travel
trailer.  Cousions are done and in the trailer and have finished 4 windows
and have 6 more windows to go, been working on them all day and just sewed
for 1 1/2 hours here.  Just quit and am heading to bed.  Hope to finish the
curtians in the morning.
Take care, God Bless, & love ya,
Nanc ():-)
Have a nice week-end, we'll be staying home broke....at least we'll be in
good company, right?

In a message dated 5/26/99 10:45:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, blessu@att.net