Re: [MOL] oasis clinic [01922] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] oasis clinic

Dear Sharon,

As the Oasis unpaid spokesperson, I'd be happy
to give you info.  Website:   http://www.contrerasclinic.com/
or put in search:  Oasis of Hope or Contreras Hospital
located in Tijuana, Mexico.  Phone number is 1-888-500-HOPE.

They are an alternative cancer center.   Most of their treatments
are to strengthen the immune system with diet, drugs (some not
FDA approved) and prayer.

My parents are there until Friday, for an 11 day stay.  They believe
that they have done the right thing by going there and hope the
treatments help my dad.  He has advanced lung cancer which has
spread to his bones and liver.  We would love a miracle, but will
be happy just to have dad enjoy his life again.

Good luck to you,
Luv,
Wendy