Re: [MOL] oasis clinic [01894] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] oasis clinic

Dear Sharon - pls see my reply to Marty - At Oasis they use laetrile, shark
cartilage, coffee enemas, a strict vegetarian diet, (fantastic variety) lots of
carrot juice, detox program and heavy intravenous doses of Vits AC&E....and have
had a good deal of success with many types of cancer...also in many cases
improving quality of life dramatically.  It was an extremely positive experience
for me....thought they had not had success with my particular type of cancer.
They do have a website   www.oasisofhope.com. ...I'll be happy to provide you
with any info you need.  Dr. Contreras who runs the program is a very special
doctor.  They do offer traditional protocols too when needed.  You actually stay
at the clinic - it has two sections - one for mobile patients, and one for
hospitalized patients.  The part I stayed in was more like a Ramada Inn
stay....Feel free to mention my name. Phone # is 1 800 700 1850.  They do speak
English, but some of them speak broken English...I am fraom Argentina, so can
help you with any questions should a language barrier arise.  I was the official
translator for everyone while I was there...I met some wonderful people there.
Take care. Cori.