Re: [MOL] Cori or Marty ! [01893] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cori or Marty !

Dear Marty: Oasis' phone number is 1 800 700 1850.  Address: Paseo Playas de
Tijuana # 19  Playas de Tijuana - Mexico.  BC 22700  Dr Ernesto Contreras runs the
program - I was there for  2 weeks last year...Their email address is
hosp@telnor.net.   Website www.oasisofhope.com.  They have had much success with
many types of cancer...they are very open about giving you names of patients to
talk to.  Best of luck.  Please feel free to mention my name.  If you need any
addl info, please let me know. Love. Cori.