[MOL] Deb travelog [01890] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Deb travelog

Deb, we rarely get snow, then we all rush out and buy snow shovels. Then
rarely get a really hot day (this the 80's for us!) when we all rush out
and buy fans. Hardly worth getting air conditioning. Portland Oregon we
have visited and it is a lovely green city. We love living in Victoria
though. Another beautiful city. Scroll down to look at a brief picture
gallery below. Didn't know there were so many web sites for the area
when I looked up "Victoria British Columbia" Jeanne

http://www.bctravel.com/city1.html

search with Portland Oregon one of many

http://www.ci.portland.or.us

Toronto Ontario