[MOL] A little good news to share [01880] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A little good news to share

Hi Molers
I quess God works in ways that none of us knows or understands but I have
some news that I wish to share with you.
I'm 4 weeks pregnant.
I'm happy and sad all at the same time. Happy that I'm pregnant and sad
because well you understand why.
If I can I wish you can say a silent prayer to have my mom fight her colon
cancer so that she may see her 2nd grandchild come into the world next
February.
Thank you all.
God Bless
Lovingly,