[MOL] Dee is back [01877] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dee is back

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I and my
daughter are back from Oklahoma and that
things are about the same - I am numb at this
point but doing OK!

I am so very sad to hear about Greg and Gwen's
sister, Barbara, passing... this
disease is monstrous and I hate it!

I will write more tonight or tomorrow - thanks to
all of you who wrote to me about
my sweet dog, Maggi and to offer words of
encouragement about my dear sweet
Dad - my good friend will not be moving for a few
months so I am taking each day
at a time - remember - "today is all we have".....

Byeee for now and I will not be a stranger - I
promise!
Love, Hugs, and Prayers
Dee
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO