Re: [MOL] Toronto Excitement Deb [01876] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Toronto Excitement Deb

Jeanne,
It sounds neat. We may go the end of August. I don't think that your
summers are any different than ours. You do get more snow than we do.
Have been so tired of late that no one wants me to plan anything. I
become forgetful when I am tired.
Debby