Re: [MOL] Toronto Excitement Deb [01875] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Toronto Excitement Deb

Well, you mean that most cities in the US are strictly above ground?
Wow? OK, I have lived in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. The buildings
even if tall have a lot of their shopping areas underground. The suits
that work upstairs can then never have to put on a coat in winter to go
for lunch! Montreal and Toronto both have subway systems so they are a
real maze underground. Mind their summers are hot and humid also and the
underground is of course all air conditioned. Think of it as a mall
below ground level. Hope you have a good vacation. When are going to go?
Jeanne