Re: [MOL] Toronto Excitement Deb [01840] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Toronto Excitement Deb

jeanne,
Where you are is beautiful. We have never been to Toronto and are
looking forward to it. One day we hope to go out to the west coast and
just head north and keep going. Not till the boys have moved on. We have
at least 14 years to go. Something to look forward to. You will have to
tell me more about the "under ground".
Debby