[MOL] Toronto Excitement Deb [01833] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Toronto Excitement Deb

Hi, Debbie, we are in Victoria, BC which is on the Pacific Ocean. Know
where Seattle is? Shares the rainy weather but hardly ever snows. We
just get moss between our toes. Maybe that is why I am addicted to
saunas! I was just in Toronto and enjoyed our stay even though it was in
February. James my husband (born in Victoria)has never lived through a
real Canadian winter so we walked a lot above ground. There actually
about 6 or so miles just one way of the city underground. When I lived
there I didn't surface sometimes for a week! He loved the cold winter
light. Only a painter would appreciate this one! Lil! God bless, Jeanne