[MOL] Excitement Deb [01804] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Excitement Deb

Hi, Deb, June, just doing a buttinski. This thought is related and not.
We went through a spot seat and vehicle check along with drinking checks
by police all at the same time this last holiday weekend! We passed. We
were just returning from a double feature of "Shakespeare in Love" and
"Elizabeth" for $5.00. (a rarity, prices are up to $9.00 too).Canadians
must be used to the concept of wearing seatbelts and bike helmets. When
the bike helmet law was passed there was a big campaign to get kids and
parents aware of the new law and the need for it. That year we had our
usual Victoria Day parade (May 24). There was a troupe of bikers riding
the old time bikes (big front wheel and small back one). They  were
wearing derbies and other old styles for hats. All along the route,
people started to yell "Helmets, Helmets!". Still we have bungie jumping
(sans helmets) just 100 miles up the road! Hee, Hee, Jeanne