Re: [MOL] Cori or Marty ! [01783] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cori or Marty !

Dear Wendy,

Thank you for the search. I believe it was Lil who was asking about
this. I will be doing some searching as well. WE will be in Tiquana,
next Monday and Tuesday to pick up some meds, and when try and find out
about Microm there for Lil.

Thanks and be well
God Bless All
marty and Barb