No Subject [01377] Medicine On Line

No Subject

Hello:

We have all kinds of cancer in the family.  My sister went to her doctor and
he told her she, her daughters, etc. should be taking tomaxafin because of
the amount of cancer in our family.  Is this true?  Should me and my
daughters be on it (none of us have had any types of cancer yet)?  My
mother, 2 sisters, 2 nieces all have had some type of cancer.  Where could I
learn more regarding tomaxafin?

Thank you,

Patty Hatter
phatter@ida.org