[MOL] Sharon and all Frank and free will [01287] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sharon and all Frank and free will

Frank, I have been thinking about you a lot, you sound depressed but you
are still asking for help. That is a good sign to me. Ask God for
strength and courage to see you through this. I am not very good myself
on offering solace to others, in fact my first response was to tell you
that you aren't dead yet! Live to the best whatever time you are
allotted. It's spring in North Dakota, get outside and away from the
computer for a bit. We are all praying for you to wake up and live now.

God Bless and hugs, Jeanne