Re: [MOL] Radiation or complete masectomy? [01276] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Radiation or complete masectomy?

Hi Shannon,
I,too, found the English teaching stories funny. Years ago when I taught at
Ike they hired lay readers for English teachers to help out, but I found I
still had to read and grade every paper, so I didn't think it was all that
much help. It would be different if it was objective tests, but writing
requires the personal attention of the teacher.

I hope all goes well for you and your mother.
your friend,
Liz