Re: [MOL] Radiation or complete masectomy? [01272] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Radiation or complete masectomy?

Hi Liz,

Thanks so much for your support. I've been busy looking up things and
calling people on behalf of my mother. I went down to Wellness House and
met with Cookie Beam who is amazing.

My classes are going well so far. I have a 7:30 Eng. 75 and they're
really a good group. Then I have a link with Gordon from 10:30 till 1:10
which is great because he's covered for me a couple of times when I've
needed it. Right now I don't anticipate needing coverage, but you never
know! All I can say is thank goodness summer is on the way. :-)

I feel bad that you've lost so much energy. My friend Pat who had breast
cancer said that energy loss was the worst thing she had to deal with
after her chemo and radiation ended. I imagine it's especially hard on
energetic people. I think my mum is finding it tough to be so tired all
the time.

Thanks again for the offer of help. I really appreciate it. BTW, I found
the English teaching stories funny. Can't imagine a teacher letting
someone else grade his or her papers. Would make life easier though,
wouldn't it?! Take care, Shannon