Re: [MOL] Cancer Fatigue: Liz [01270] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cancer Fatigue: Liz

Hi Joicy,
I am slow to reply because I have been teaching days in the public schools
and nights at the college. I spent the last three days with third graders.
Interesting age. I wouldn't want to do it all the time. I don't think I
would have the energy.

My memory lapses are frequently words that just won't come to mind when I
need them although they have been in my working vocabulary for years. While
teaching, that is a bit of a pain. Like you, I can deal with the physical
results; I have lots of trouble dealing with the loss of energy. I guess I
always feel there is too much to be done to take time just vegging out.

How are things going for you? I am feeling fortunate because my mammogram
showed no problems and I really believe I am cancer free.
Love Ya
Liz