Re: [MOL] Radiation or complete masectomy? [01268] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Radiation or complete masectomy?

Hi Shannon,
It is good to see you on line. I have looked for you at the college but you
are gone by the time I get there. I'm glad your mom is going to the U. They
are supposed to be one of the top facilities in the west. I am sure they
will find the best answer to your mom's treatment.

If I can do anything for you, let me know. If you need to be gone and need
someone to cover your classes or anything, I would probably be able to help
out. When I had my surgery, my brother covered for me for a week and taught
my lesson plan. I really appreciated the help.
your friend,
Liz